7.13.2011

Welcome!

Hello-

I've been thinking about starting a blog for a long time, but could never think of an appropriate or engaging topic.  I don't know how successful a topic this will be, but this blog will at least serve as an archive of what's going on in my life right now.

Just as a small backstory- my husband Rob and I have been married for a year and a half and we were living in Florida, where I've lived my entire life.  After several successful years at my career, and Rob not enjoying his job as much as he'd like to, I transferred with my job to a city that I've always wanted to live in: New Orleans.  After a completely whirlwind experience of moving here, we are finally settling into our new city and new lives here.

I want this blog to be about our new experiences here together, in our new city and our new(ish) marriage.  Also, hopefully this will give me incentive to keep up with people that I am missing from home and otherwise. Rob will be posting on here as well.  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment